Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GunZ The Duel Titan Clan Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SoLaggy's Profile Thing or Something Like That

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SoLaggy

SoLaggy's Profile Thing or Something Like That Empty
PostSubject: SoLaggy's Profile Thing or Something Like That   SoLaggy's Profile Thing or Something Like That Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:28 pm

I'm SoLaggy. I'm an admin. I like 2 do dumb stuff in gunz. Like walk into a random tryout room and just snipe people. Then all of the people are like yo leave and i'm like Idc ima kill u all hahaha. I also like 2 1v1. Uh, gunz is being dumb right now. I finally fixed reactor but now i have 2 uninstall and reintall gunz. Hopefully it will work. Uh yea dats it. king king king
Back to top Go down
Alienus

Alienus

PostSubject: Re: SoLaggy's Profile Thing or Something Like That   SoLaggy's Profile Thing or Something Like That Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:05 am

SoLaggy wrote:
I'm SoLaggy. I'm an admin. I like 2 do dumb stuff in gunz. Like walk into a random tryout room and just snipe people. Then all of the people are like yo leave and i'm like Idc ima kill u all hahaha. I also like 2 1v1. Uh, gunz is being dumb right now. I finally fixed reactor but now i have 2 uninstall and reintall gunz. Hopefully it will work. Uh yea dats it. king king king
lol. You so laaaaggy. So, SoLaggy.
Back to top Go down
https://titanclan.forumotion.net
SoLaggy

PostSubject: Re: SoLaggy's Profile Thing or Something Like That   SoLaggy's Profile Thing or Something Like That Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:08 pm

my name is beast. i changed one of my character names 2 NapoIean. i think that it is a beast name lol. i was thinking of crippIed.
Back to top Go down
Alieos

Alieos

PostSubject: Re: SoLaggy's Profile Thing or Something Like That   SoLaggy's Profile Thing or Something Like That Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:26 pm

LOL crippled zzzz nab <33
Back to top Go down
Alienus

Alienus

PostSubject: Re: SoLaggy's Profile Thing or Something Like That   SoLaggy's Profile Thing or Something Like That Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:39 am

The type of names people choose now suck. Just to be on topic I'll say nice intro SoLaggy.
Back to top Go down
https://titanclan.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoLaggy's Profile Thing or Something Like That   SoLaggy's Profile Thing or Something Like That Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SoLaggy's Profile Thing or Something Like That
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Titan :: Titan Clan Forums :: Introductions-
Jump to: