GunZ The Duel Titan Clan Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

SoLaggy's Profile Thing or Something Like That

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SoLaggy

PostSubject: SoLaggy's Profile Thing or Something Like That   Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:28 pm

I'm SoLaggy. I'm an admin. I like 2 do dumb stuff in gunz. Like walk into a random tryout room and just snipe people. Then all of the people are like yo leave and i'm like Idc ima kill u all hahaha. I also like 2 1v1. Uh, gunz is being dumb right now. I finally fixed reactor but now i have 2 uninstall and reintall gunz. Hopefully it will work. Uh yea dats it. king king king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alienus

PostSubject: Re: SoLaggy's Profile Thing or Something Like That   Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:05 am

SoLaggy wrote:
I'm SoLaggy. I'm an admin. I like 2 do dumb stuff in gunz. Like walk into a random tryout room and just snipe people. Then all of the people are like yo leave and i'm like Idc ima kill u all hahaha. I also like 2 1v1. Uh, gunz is being dumb right now. I finally fixed reactor but now i have 2 uninstall and reintall gunz. Hopefully it will work. Uh yea dats it. king king king
lol. You so laaaaggy. So, SoLaggy.

View user profile http://titanclan.forumotion.net
SoLaggy

PostSubject: Re: SoLaggy's Profile Thing or Something Like That   Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:08 pm

my name is beast. i changed one of my character names 2 NapoIean. i think that it is a beast name lol. i was thinking of crippIed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alieos

PostSubject: Re: SoLaggy's Profile Thing or Something Like That   Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:26 pm

LOL crippled zzzz nab <33
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alienus

PostSubject: Re: SoLaggy's Profile Thing or Something Like That   Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:39 am

The type of names people choose now suck. Just to be on topic I'll say nice intro SoLaggy.

View user profile http://titanclan.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoLaggy's Profile Thing or Something Like That   

Back to top Go down

SoLaggy's Profile Thing or Something Like That
Page 1 of 1