Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GunZ The Duel Titan Clan Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How Can i fix gunz

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SoLaggy

How Can i fix gunz Empty
PostSubject: How Can i fix gunz   How Can i fix gunz Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:19 pm

Everytime i log on, the gunz crashes be4 i even get 2 see the loading screen. I uninstalled gunz, the reactor and got rid of some other stuff dat wudnt let gun work. SOMEONE HELP ME
Back to top Go down
Alienus

Alienus

How Can i fix gunz Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Can i fix gunz   How Can i fix gunz Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:02 am

SoLaggy wrote:
Everytime i log on, the gunz crashes be4 i even get 2 see the loading screen. I uninstalled gunz, the reactor and got rid of some other stuff dat wudnt let gun work. SOMEONE HELP ME

Try the repair button. It actually works sometimes, it could also be your fire wall. If repair button doesn't work, try turning it off for a moment and see if it works. If it does then it's your wall, and you need to change settings so it allows GunZ, this is what worked for me when i had this problem, but I'm no computer expert.
Back to top Go down
https://titanclan.forumotion.net
Mnemosyne

How Can i fix gunz Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Can i fix gunz   How Can i fix gunz Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:59 am

do you get an error log?
Back to top Go down
SoLaggy

How Can i fix gunz Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Can i fix gunz   How Can i fix gunz Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:06 pm

I'll try 2 fire wall thing over the weekend but the repair button will never work. THIS IS WHAT I SPNT OVER 2 HRS DOING. the reactor wudnt update for some ijji game dat i dont even have installed. so i had 2 go fix dat. Now when i load the game, after game guard comes on, the cpu freezes. mayb i got a virus, ill try 2 fix it soon. i get error log like 2 times a month. it's nothing rlly serious
Back to top Go down
Alienus

Alienus

How Can i fix gunz Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Can i fix gunz   How Can i fix gunz Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:57 pm

SoLaggy wrote:
I'll try 2 fire wall thing over the weekend but the repair button will never work. THIS IS WHAT I SPNT OVER 2 HRS DOING. the reactor wudnt update for some ijji game dat i dont even have installed. so i had 2 go fix dat. Now when i load the game, after game guard comes on, the cpu freezes. mayb i got a virus, ill try 2 fix it soon. i get error log like 2 times a month. it's nothing rlly serious
Do you have windows vista?
Back to top Go down
SoLaggy

How Can i fix gunz Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Can i fix gunz   How Can i fix gunz Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:14 pm

na xp lol
Back to top Go down
Alienus

Alienus

How Can i fix gunz Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Can i fix gunz   How Can i fix gunz Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:07 am

Send a message to help desk.
Back to top Go down
SoLaggy

How Can i fix gunz Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Can i fix gunz   How Can i fix gunz Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:54 pm

WONT NEED 2 LOL. I FIXED IT YESSSSS. NOW I GET 2 BE THE TECHY OF THE CLAN. I HAVE ANNOUCNED MY POSITION. I DID IT. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. PLUS I GOT THE DEITES GLOVES UNLIM. GET@ME. lol im so happy, im bout 2 go on lol
Back to top Go down
Alienus

Alienus

How Can i fix gunz Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Can i fix gunz   How Can i fix gunz Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:24 am

SoLaggy wrote:
WONT NEED 2 LOL. I FIXED IT YESSSSS. NOW I GET 2 BE THE TECHY OF THE CLAN. I HAVE ANNOUCNED MY POSITION. I DID IT. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. PLUS I GOT THE DEITES GLOVES UNLIM. GET@ME. lol im so happy, im bout 2 go on lol
Congratulations, hey I'm fine with you being the nerd of the clan. I won't be on until winter break, unless it's to edit video. How did you fix it? I'm curious.
Back to top Go down
Alieos

Alieos

How Can i fix gunz Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Can i fix gunz   How Can i fix gunz Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:05 pm

lawl the gloves are for noobas ;]
Back to top Go down
SoLaggy

How Can i fix gunz Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Can i fix gunz   How Can i fix gunz Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:00 pm

First of all, the gloves r beast.

Second of all, first things first: fixin dat crappy reactor.
It said that it cudnt update some holybeastonline stuff so i had 2 track down the file dat cudnt update. i found the file and KILLED IT. Then reactor started to work. Then i reinstalled gunz so gunz was fine. now the problem was the cpu. days be4 gunz started to suk my anti virus stuff expired. Now i got it back and got rid of something. then i had to run a search for that file. Luckily it wasnt 2 bad, it was benign compared to the other things that cudve killed me. killed that file, restarted the cpu, ran a anti virus thing, killed of the crap and was like "GUNZ TIME"

But yesterday(Lol) my router wasnt working lol. So my mom called one of the techys and they fixed it. Yay

Also a 14 year old brazillian kid is a techy. O_o
Back to top Go down
Alienus

Alienus

How Can i fix gunz Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Can i fix gunz   How Can i fix gunz Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:37 am

SoLaggy wrote:
First of all, the gloves r beast.

Second of all, first things first: fixin dat crappy reactor.
It said that it cudnt update some holybeastonline stuff so i had 2 track down the file dat cudnt update. i found the file and KILLED IT. Then reactor started to work. Then i reinstalled gunz so gunz was fine. now the problem was the cpu. days be4 gunz started to suk my anti virus stuff expired. Now i got it back and got rid of something. then i had to run a search for that file. Luckily it wasnt 2 bad, it was benign compared to the other things that cudve killed me. killed that file, restarted the cpu, ran a anti virus thing, killed of the crap and was like "GUNZ TIME"

But yesterday(Lol) my router wasnt working lol. So my mom called one of the techys and they fixed it. Yay

Also a 14 year old brazillian kid is a techy. O_o
lol. Murdererrrrr.
Back to top Go down
Alieos

Alieos

How Can i fix gunz Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Can i fix gunz   How Can i fix gunz Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:31 pm

xD my i call my friends little brother to fix my computer hes smart lol also he's only 12 LOL
Back to top Go down
SoLaggy

How Can i fix gunz Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Can i fix gunz   How Can i fix gunz Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:06 pm

ihope u feel good bout ur self when u see a 12 year old fixin ur cpu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How Can i fix gunz Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Can i fix gunz   How Can i fix gunz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Can i fix gunz
Page 1 of 1