GunZ The Duel Titan Clan Forum
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 How Can i fix gunz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SoLaggy



Posts : 60
Join date : 2009-12-11

PostSubject: How Can i fix gunz   Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:19 pm

Everytime i log on, the gunz crashes be4 i even get 2 see the loading screen. I uninstalled gunz, the reactor and got rid of some other stuff dat wudnt let gun work. SOMEONE HELP ME
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alienus

avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2009-12-09

PostSubject: Re: How Can i fix gunz   Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:02 am

SoLaggy wrote:
Everytime i log on, the gunz crashes be4 i even get 2 see the loading screen. I uninstalled gunz, the reactor and got rid of some other stuff dat wudnt let gun work. SOMEONE HELP ME

Try the repair button. It actually works sometimes, it could also be your fire wall. If repair button doesn't work, try turning it off for a moment and see if it works. If it does then it's your wall, and you need to change settings so it allows GunZ, this is what worked for me when i had this problem, but I'm no computer expert.

_________________
"Once upon a time there was light in my life, but now there's only love in the dark
Nothing I can say... a total eclipse of the heart ."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://titanclan.forumotion.net
Mnemosyne



Posts : 15
Join date : 2009-12-12

PostSubject: Re: How Can i fix gunz   Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:59 am

do you get an error log?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoLaggy



Posts : 60
Join date : 2009-12-11

PostSubject: Re: How Can i fix gunz   Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:06 pm

I'll try 2 fire wall thing over the weekend but the repair button will never work. THIS IS WHAT I SPNT OVER 2 HRS DOING. the reactor wudnt update for some ijji game dat i dont even have installed. so i had 2 go fix dat. Now when i load the game, after game guard comes on, the cpu freezes. mayb i got a virus, ill try 2 fix it soon. i get error log like 2 times a month. it's nothing rlly serious
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alienus

avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2009-12-09

PostSubject: Re: How Can i fix gunz   Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:57 pm

SoLaggy wrote:
I'll try 2 fire wall thing over the weekend but the repair button will never work. THIS IS WHAT I SPNT OVER 2 HRS DOING. the reactor wudnt update for some ijji game dat i dont even have installed. so i had 2 go fix dat. Now when i load the game, after game guard comes on, the cpu freezes. mayb i got a virus, ill try 2 fix it soon. i get error log like 2 times a month. it's nothing rlly serious
Do you have windows vista?

_________________
"Once upon a time there was light in my life, but now there's only love in the dark
Nothing I can say... a total eclipse of the heart ."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://titanclan.forumotion.net
SoLaggy



Posts : 60
Join date : 2009-12-11

PostSubject: Re: How Can i fix gunz   Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:14 pm

na xp lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alienus

avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2009-12-09

PostSubject: Re: How Can i fix gunz   Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:07 am

Send a message to help desk.

_________________
"Once upon a time there was light in my life, but now there's only love in the dark
Nothing I can say... a total eclipse of the heart ."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://titanclan.forumotion.net
SoLaggy



Posts : 60
Join date : 2009-12-11

PostSubject: Re: How Can i fix gunz   Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:54 pm

WONT NEED 2 LOL. I FIXED IT YESSSSS. NOW I GET 2 BE THE TECHY OF THE CLAN. I HAVE ANNOUCNED MY POSITION. I DID IT. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. PLUS I GOT THE DEITES GLOVES UNLIM. GET@ME. lol im so happy, im bout 2 go on lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alienus

avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2009-12-09

PostSubject: Re: How Can i fix gunz   Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:24 am

SoLaggy wrote:
WONT NEED 2 LOL. I FIXED IT YESSSSS. NOW I GET 2 BE THE TECHY OF THE CLAN. I HAVE ANNOUCNED MY POSITION. I DID IT. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. PLUS I GOT THE DEITES GLOVES UNLIM. GET@ME. lol im so happy, im bout 2 go on lol
Congratulations, hey I'm fine with you being the nerd of the clan. I won't be on until winter break, unless it's to edit video. How did you fix it? I'm curious.

_________________
"Once upon a time there was light in my life, but now there's only love in the dark
Nothing I can say... a total eclipse of the heart ."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://titanclan.forumotion.net
Alieos

avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2009-12-11

PostSubject: Re: How Can i fix gunz   Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:05 pm

lawl the gloves are for noobas ;]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoLaggy



Posts : 60
Join date : 2009-12-11

PostSubject: Re: How Can i fix gunz   Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:00 pm

First of all, the gloves r beast.

Second of all, first things first: fixin dat crappy reactor.
It said that it cudnt update some holybeastonline stuff so i had 2 track down the file dat cudnt update. i found the file and KILLED IT. Then reactor started to work. Then i reinstalled gunz so gunz was fine. now the problem was the cpu. days be4 gunz started to suk my anti virus stuff expired. Now i got it back and got rid of something. then i had to run a search for that file. Luckily it wasnt 2 bad, it was benign compared to the other things that cudve killed me. killed that file, restarted the cpu, ran a anti virus thing, killed of the crap and was like "GUNZ TIME"

But yesterday(Lol) my router wasnt working lol. So my mom called one of the techys and they fixed it. Yay

Also a 14 year old brazillian kid is a techy. O_o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alienus

avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2009-12-09

PostSubject: Re: How Can i fix gunz   Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:37 am

SoLaggy wrote:
First of all, the gloves r beast.

Second of all, first things first: fixin dat crappy reactor.
It said that it cudnt update some holybeastonline stuff so i had 2 track down the file dat cudnt update. i found the file and KILLED IT. Then reactor started to work. Then i reinstalled gunz so gunz was fine. now the problem was the cpu. days be4 gunz started to suk my anti virus stuff expired. Now i got it back and got rid of something. then i had to run a search for that file. Luckily it wasnt 2 bad, it was benign compared to the other things that cudve killed me. killed that file, restarted the cpu, ran a anti virus thing, killed of the crap and was like "GUNZ TIME"

But yesterday(Lol) my router wasnt working lol. So my mom called one of the techys and they fixed it. Yay

Also a 14 year old brazillian kid is a techy. O_o
lol. Murdererrrrr.

_________________
"Once upon a time there was light in my life, but now there's only love in the dark
Nothing I can say... a total eclipse of the heart ."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://titanclan.forumotion.net
Alieos

avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2009-12-11

PostSubject: Re: How Can i fix gunz   Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:31 pm

xD my i call my friends little brother to fix my computer hes smart lol also he's only 12 LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoLaggy



Posts : 60
Join date : 2009-12-11

PostSubject: Re: How Can i fix gunz   Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:06 pm

ihope u feel good bout ur self when u see a 12 year old fixin ur cpu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: How Can i fix gunz   

Back to top Go down
 
How Can i fix gunz
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Arctic sets and a Praying mantis from PeGe :-)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Titan :: Titan Clan Forums :: Clan Discussion-
Jump to: