GunZ The Duel Titan Clan Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Todays OS ZzZzZ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alienus

PostSubject: Todays OS ZzZzZ   Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:34 pm

ZzZzZzZzZzZ Wow.

We lost to such a ****ing noob **s clan today. I mean truley noob, like ***ing questers. **** /rage. -_-

You guys say your good for clan war, that was ****ing terrible, no team work. Anyways, I know I should settle down and I'm being an ass, but really?????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Okay so, seriously here how it's gonna go, stop ****ing questign when everyone is online, skill comes before level, second try to 1v1 a lot more so you can learn how to lead. ( ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS ON GUNZ, STOP BEING AFRAID TO GET YOUR ASS KICKED IN A 1V1, JUST BECAUSE IF YOU LOSE 1V1 YOU GOT NO 1 TO BLAME BUT YOUR SELF, BUT IF YOU LOSE IN CW YOU CAN BE LIKE OOOOH BLAH BLAH MY TEAM. ) One more thing, DON'T SAY ANYTHING UNNECESSARY IN CW, THAT'S MOSTLY WHAT MADE US LOSE TODAY TO SUCH A LOW LEVEL CLAN. More about this topic later, I g2g.

View user profile http://titanclan.forumotion.net
SoLaggy

PostSubject: Re: Todays OS ZzZzZ   Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:59 pm

It's gonna be hard 4 me to get on now adays lol. Im applying 2 one of the best high schools in the country but they only accept 9 kids per town. Ima have 2 work a lot soz yea. Ill try 2 get on but it is gonna be mad hard. QQ wish me luck. Love u guys, even Alieos(not as much)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alieos

PostSubject: Re: Todays OS ZzZzZ   Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:37 pm

Alienus mostly you died the quickest i know i messed up but were supposed to be a team and work together not rush in combat, also my bad dude it was really really laggy and i was adjusting my fingers cause i misplaced >_> also that map was gey snow zzzzzz anyways yeah sry for the fuck up !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alienus

PostSubject: Re: Todays OS ZzZzZ   Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:42 pm

Hello.

1. I enter when I see a chance to rush in and PB my opponent ( which I did ), while you guys stand back and keep typing. Also, when Myne and I had an opening to win where was Alieos??????? Also, if two members are entering from the least obvious side, why do you go the other way???????????? Shall I post replay? I could have taken all 3 of those sh***y clan members 1v3, so shh.

2. Check replay, did you even hit your shots????????????????

3. Check replay on how I die every time, and how a clan mate with some team work could have helped. I've played with questers who have better team work.

View user profile http://titanclan.forumotion.net
Krome

PostSubject: Re: Todays OS ZzZzZ   Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:19 pm

o.o...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mnemosyne

PostSubject: Re: Todays OS ZzZzZ   Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:24 am

lolol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alieos

PostSubject: Re: Todays OS ZzZzZ   Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:58 pm

dude my teamwork is good who won me and coca vs alienus + solaggy i dont think our teamwork was bad, o yeah i remember i wasnt lagging like i did my teamwork is good ... so like i said i messed up ..... zzzzz we can always rape some other clan. lol that time didnt count
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alieos

PostSubject: Re: Todays OS ZzZzZ   Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:00 pm

It's gonna be hard 4 me to get on now adays lol. Im applying 2 one of the best high schools in the country but they only accept 9 kids per town. Ima have 2 work a lot soz yea. Ill try 2 get on but it is gonna be mad hard. QQ wish me luck. Love u guys, even Alieos(not as much)

i hope you get accepted ;] but i still hate u!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mnemosyne

PostSubject: Re: Todays OS ZzZzZ   Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:15 pm

Quote :

i hope you get accepted ;] but i still hate u!

fail quote llulul
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Todays OS ZzZzZ   

Back to top Go down

Todays OS ZzZzZ
Page 1 of 1