Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GunZ The Duel Titan Clan Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GunZ The stoopid

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alienus

Alienus

GunZ The stoopid Empty
PostSubject: GunZ The stoopid   GunZ The stoopid Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:35 pm

So today I just started playing for a few hours, and jeez, Quest server has gotten horrible. I come into a game play, get accused of underclocking. Then I get kicked from about 4 rooms, after peoples fail attempt to pot me. What happened to all the having fun? Well yeah, I don't know if I've said this before guys, but general chat off for me. So if you want to talk to me clan chat, chat room, or whispers only. I need a ****ing mic. -_-

P.S. Alieos & SoLaggy make a great couple don't they?
Back to top Go down
https://titanclan.forumotion.net
SoLaggy

GunZ The stoopid Empty
PostSubject: Re: GunZ The stoopid   GunZ The stoopid Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:52 pm

Yea but the cw servers are even worse. i went into a room and they were like "u got 40 ping leave noob!" but then again, ive got kicked because people thought i was hackin in a quest server.

P.S
we do make a beast couple. I'm the man
Back to top Go down
Alienus

Alienus

GunZ The stoopid Empty
PostSubject: Re: GunZ The stoopid   GunZ The stoopid Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:37 am

SoLaggy wrote:
Yea but the cw servers are even worse. i went into a room and they were like "u got 40 ping leave noob!" but then again, ive got kicked because people thought i was hackin in a quest server.

P.S
we do make a beast couple. I'm the man
Figures.
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne

GunZ The stoopid Empty
PostSubject: Re: GunZ The stoopid   GunZ The stoopid Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:47 am

i get kicked cuz i try 150% everygame and then when i kill a prem guy hes like
"wow u suck your clan sucks i hate you you uc" then i say
"noob"
then he says " 1v1?"
then i say "no"
then he calls me a noob again, i qq, then quit
Back to top Go down
Alienus

Alienus

GunZ The stoopid Empty
PostSubject: Re: GunZ The stoopid   GunZ The stoopid Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:38 am

Mnemosyne wrote:
i get kicked cuz i try 150% everygame and then when i kill a prem guy hes like
"wow u suck your clan sucks i hate you you uc" then i say
"noob"
then he says " 1v1?"
then i say "no"
then he calls me a noob again, i qq, then quit
This clan sucks, your all noobs. 1v1????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Noo000ooooOooo0000b.
Back to top Go down
Alieos

Alieos

GunZ The stoopid Empty
PostSubject: Re: GunZ The stoopid   GunZ The stoopid Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:27 pm

well yeah let me tell you guys my experience it's called too many 12 year olds playing gunz xD also i dont like to go into CW channel they ego 2 much =/ and quest is boring thats why i dont even try anymore i just go into the games and make new friends lol thats it uhggg KIDS THESE DAYS Not going to say any names Laggy ;] also no we dont make a good couple me and krome do ! Umm also guys I SEEN A CAT GET RUN OVER OMG I FELT SO BAD IT WAS 2 GRAPHIC OMG AFTER IT GOT RUN OVER THE TAIL WAS STILL WAGGING FOR LIKE 1 MIN THEN IT STOPED =/ POOR KITTY R.I.P
Back to top Go down
Alienus

Alienus

GunZ The stoopid Empty
PostSubject: Re: GunZ The stoopid   GunZ The stoopid Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:27 pm

Alieos wrote:
well yeah let me tell you guys my experience it's called too many 12 year olds playing gunz xD also i dont like to go into CW channel they ego 2 much =/ and quest is boring thats why i dont even try anymore i just go into the games and make new friends lol thats it uhggg KIDS THESE DAYS Not going to say any names Laggy ;] also no we dont make a good couple me and krome do ! Umm also guys I SEEN A CAT GET RUN OVER OMG I FELT SO BAD IT WAS 2 GRAPHIC OMG AFTER IT GOT RUN OVER THE TAIL WAS STILL WAGGING FOR LIKE 1 MIN THEN IT STOPED =/ POOR KITTY R.I.P
Ew.....and ow...and /sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GunZ The stoopid Empty
PostSubject: Re: GunZ The stoopid   GunZ The stoopid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GunZ The stoopid
Page 1 of 1